Thursday, December 31, 2015

shotry sotry slam week 36: new year's novel thoughts

 
 
 
 
 
piggy bank,
a cow's soft meow,
doggy box,
a mouse's sharp squeak,
frosty's broom,
a winter's animation,
chicago bulls
the 1993 basket ball legacy  

my childhood sppent in Peking,
with brown bear hat warming in my head,
my toddler time spent in Chicago,
with snow white fairy tale cartoon in my mind,
my infant years from Austin,
with purple sweaters and free pecans in my stuffing,
my preschool days from Stillwater,
with Princeton Easter eggs hunting

teenagers years come without invitation,
my memory art work sails in unexpected notification,
Tyrek, Frank, Ceclestra, Patricia, Deborah, Theresa,
Church's chicken fill my tummy,
Amanda, Richard, Neel, Trenton, Timothy, Hannah, 
Red Loobster meals fulfill my hunger,
Jill, Tom, Chase, Sofina, Cathy, Alen, Marieke, Mila,
Dot Wo matches with Papa Murphy pizza

Shanghai, Tianjin, Nangjin, Jinan, Wuhan,
Beijing, Jiaozuo, Shijiazhuang, Shenyang, 
Macau, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Luohu, Louwu,
El Paso, San Marcos, Crop Christie, Fort Worth,
Dallas, Austin, Scranton, New York, Philadelphia,
asia mixes with north america
chopsticks hop around spoons and folks

movies,
books,
operas,
plays,
show and tell give my childhood joy
monkeys, ox, cocks, goats, dragons, horses, etc. animals lighten our days

7 comments:

Wojin Kimberly Eric Jack Schmidly said...

excellent.

Angenette Karen Gregory Olivara Beredjick said...

bless you,
a good past recalled.

Linda Bob Grifins Brin Korbetis said...

wonderful.

Carolina Sebastian Walker Inhofe Martinez said...

cute.

Michelle Megan Alan-Menino Obama said...

good luck, perfect write.

Marissa Biden Sergey Christina Murphy said...

cool.

Elizena said...

Loved it! Made me quite nostalgic for and about my own childhood. Job well done.

http://elizena-lovingmycreator.blogspot.com/2016/01/was-nine-years-old-when-we-moved-to.html